It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookie exchange with the girls!

 Tonight Meredith and Jenna hosted the third annual Moser Farm Christmas Cookie Exchange! It is such a fun night! The best part is that three years in a row I have won for presentation...so Meredith banned my white picket fence that I ususally use for my display this year. So what was a girl to do...especially one who has Christmas to buy for four children? I did what ay girl in this situatin would do...I looked to The Wall Mart! At the wall mart, I found a tree and a wreath for six dollars and the rest is history. I won again...and Meredith was fit to be tied! It was so funny!
 By the end of the night...and alot of Misteltoe punch...the display...was more fun as a hat! Oh how I love Christmas with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment