It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Christmas Mess!

What is it about Christmas that makes my emotins so raw...my heart is so touched by everything with the warmth of Christmas enveloping my life. Maybe it's the way the lights make everything sparkle...maybe it's the presence of family and friends whose hugs linger longer at Christmas...maybe it's the excitement all around as you prepare treats and suprises for the ones you love most. Everyday tasks with I'll be home for Christmas playing in the background...wll bring tears to my eyes. I am a mess...but a happy mess at Christmas! Tonight .was just an ordinary night...dinner, homework baths, but as the girls twirled...looking like Cindy Lou Who...in their gowns to christmas music...and the boys wrestled with daddy....I was so touched by all that I have...and all the joy I get to experience everyday.It's moments like this that make the dishes, laundry, and the countless other things fade away and you can see what really makes our house a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment