It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, December 5, 2010

First snow of 2010!

We came home from Sunny Florida to find Kentucky blanketed in white. I was sad I missed it falling..but there will be more...many more I hope. I think we all dream of a white Christmas!  Forgoing their warm toboggans for their new ESPN hats the boys loved being out in the snow...even though it was only a little bit..and Lila was all about it too...but she insisted on wearing my Goshen Gator hat!

After they were chilled to the bone...it takes a little bit to ease into the cold of winter, you know....they came in for hot chocolate and nose wipes.


And there is something about bringing a warm cup of homemade hot chocolate with whipped cream on top to warm up someone you love...it is one of those things that just feels good to do...especially for the ones you love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment