It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in 2011

When I got home from Indy it was straight to the store for hats and horns for the littles! You gotta have them to ring in the new year!


 It was so warm the boys played horse outside!

 And Lila Ray really enjoyed the New Years Eve brownies!
 It was a fun, laid back night surrounded by the people I love most! We watched a movie and as it was almost over.... I looked at my watch to see the New Year was less than 20 minutes away...I began to remember last New Years Eve when we rang in the new Year with Brad and Jenna at their house. It was the first pinky swear and we stuck to it. We had been going to do another this year although it was still undecided...and I began to really miss them. No pinky swear this year....and then the phone rang and that familiar ring....Hey Soul Sister.....was all I could hear. I picked up the phone and Jenna said...we are coming down! And they did!  That meant so much to us...and everyone got to ring in the New Year with their best friend! At 11:59...the 2011 pinky swear was made...3 date nights and a lake trip!
Two very special friends, indeed!

These girls...practically like sisters!

Jeremy was happy to be the first to tell "Bad" happy birthday too.
I have never met two people more
alike than these two!

So tired...but so happy with my BFF! I don't know what I would do without her!

Best friends every day of their lives!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment