It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011...Riggs is 9!

Riggs is 9 Today!!!
 I can't believe it.....my baby...is 9...his last year in single digits...
We always do something on the real day...and he wanted to go to see to the movies to see Rio and then to Hometown Pizza with the fam...and of course his BFF, Colin!



 He could live off these things...Hometown's cheese sticks!

 I hope all his wishes come true!

 We then went home to open the rest of his presents...his big present was a bigger TV for his room, but he was just as happy with the new Rick Riordian book...his favorite author. I love that he loves to read!!
 It was a great birthday for a great kid...he continues to amaze me every day! Happy Birthday, Riggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment