It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Time with the Timmerings

After the birthday we got home to an empty pantry..and a tired Moma who really didn't want to cook any way...so it was peanut butter and jelly or go out to eat night....so we called the Timmerings and headed up to Karem's!
It was a beautiful night....finally rain free!  We always have the best time with our best friends!


It was just the best time...but the icing on the cake was that Jeremy and Brad met this man with a Porsche..and they chatted and this man saw Jeremy's love for cars.
He he handed him his keys and said...go ahead...take it for a spin.... after back and forth banter of no, I couldn't..sure go ahead....no, I couldn't.....Brad and Jeremy got in the Porsche.
Off they went...Jeremy was on cloud nine!

Isn't that crazy?! who let's a stranger drive their Porsche?! I guess he figured with four kids and a wife standing on the curb..he was sure to come back.  I had my doubts! ;) After we headed over for Gelato to celebrate! It was a night Jeremy will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment