It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Chicago here we come!

We are packing and getting ready for Chicago! Tonight Lila and I packed her doll suitcase and we had a ball! She carefully picked the things to take for her Bitty Baby...what pajamas...what bottle...her coat...her blanket..... and placed it and Bitty in the suitcase. It was so cute! I had no idea she would be so into it but boy was she ever! It's a night like this...that is magical....it is something I dreamed I would do with my little girl...and  you fully soak it in...every precious second of it! Get ready, Chicago...here comes Lila Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment