It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lila...won't you please...

Lila Ray does her own thing...period.

She was completely pottty trained in December...totally had it! But after a long weekend when we took Riggs to Disney for his National Cross Country Run...she decided she was over the potty and put her pull ups back on. Now she won't even try to go on the potty...she is over it! Bumpa got her a potty book...we'll see if it works! ;)......I am not holding my breathe.....


 She is just Lila....for example.....Lila, let me take your picture with Jack.....
 Don't you peek around the corner...don't you do it...I don't want a picture with you and Jack
 Oh no....I said I don't want a picure of you and Jack...don't get with Jack...don't do it....
 See what I mean.....

No comments:

Post a Comment