It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, April 8, 2011

Time at the Cheesecake Factory

You may be wondering why this deserves it's own post...after all the Cheesecake Factory is a chain and we actually have one in Louisville..but this was a memory I will never forget.
Lila fell asleep on the way home from the aquarium and so in an effort to get her a nice, quiet nap I took the older 3 away from the hotel room while mom stayed with napping Lila. We all know that I love Lila Ray with every ounce of my being, but it was so nice to step outside of that hotel room with the three bigs...
At home we don't go to the Cheesecake factory...I think we have been once since it opened here...and a few times we have ordered Cheesecake to go...so for some reason it was special to go in and sit down at the bottom of the Hancock Building and get cheesecake. We picked 2 pieces to share...Reese cup cheesecake and chocolate mouse cheesecake...they were too die for!
Sarah Kate could not contain herself...and banged her fists on the table and said IT'S JUST SO GOOD!

 Rollins loved the whipped cream...which is my favorite too!
 When Riggs is excited he shakes his hands...and boy was he shaking!
 Although the cheesecake was amazing...the best part was sitting down and talking to the kids...the three bigs can have conversations....meaningful conversations...and they are so witty...and so funny...and we just laughed and had the best time!





It was an hour in my life that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment