It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

Happy History Happened today! I got up at 4 am to watch the Royal Wedding...and I am so happy I did! Kate looked beautiful in her dress..and I know she was wishing I was there to share her day with her. ;)
 She is every little girls' dream...walking down this isle as a common girl with love in her heart and a wish to be happy....
and at the end of the isle...is her prince...who looks at her with love...and tells her she is beautiful...
 With the slip of a ring on her hand...she becomes a princess and the happiest woman in the land!
 A carriage ride and the world celebrates her happiness! Their happiness and the promise of a happy life full of love!
 Sk woke up as they  got in the carriage and she was mesmerized by the beauty and magic of it all!
 She sat together in our pajamas and watched the crowds cheer with joy!
And the first kiss!
 One day Sk...one Day! I am already praying for your prince charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment