It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A real piece of work....

This one...Lila Ray....has turned my hair gray.
She is spirited and feisty...and as stubborn as the day is long.  She is all or nothing...one extreme to another. She is either filling your bucket or dumping it out.  She is the first to see any stress in me...and follows with pats...kisses...and I love yous...

 but if I tell her no for anything...she will likely look at me with those piercing green eyes and tell me she doesn't like me.....

  Sometimes I have to be stern with her, but on most occasions after our talk I have to walk in the other room and laugh...she is a real piece of work and keeps me on my toes..

She reminds me so very much of that Garth Brooks song....Every Woman...particularly these parts...

She's sun and rain, she's fire and ice

A little crazy but it's nice

And when she gets mad, you best leave her alone

'Cause she'll rage just like a river

Then she'll beg you to forgive her

She's every woman that I've ever known.

It needs no explanation

'Cause it all makes perfect sense

For when it comes down to temptation

She's on both sides of the fence.

She's anything but typical

She's so unpredictable

Oh but even at her worst she ain't that bad


Every time I hear this song...I think of Lila Ray..but I was so blessed the day she came into my life...and into my heart!


She is worth every gray hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment