It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Brunch!

                    
                                The table was set for Easter brunch! It looked beautiful and I could not wait to sit down with my family an just
be together!


Although the table was beautiful...I could not get over the beauty I saw in my children. They seemed to radiate this Easter with love and beauty and my heart just melted when I saw them all together!

Riggs seems to change and grow every day....he is smart, thoughtful and kind.I think he is so handsome.
Rollins is just precious and jolly and is full of a loving energy..he is full of friendship and love.
Sarah Kate is wise beyond her years and full of gentleness and love.She is beautiful inside and out!
Lila is beautiful and spirited...but polite and loving too. Look at her beautiful green eyes!
I am so blessed to have two girls.... sisters....
I am so blessed to have 2 boys.... brothers.....
And then the cousins joined in on the Easter fun! When I was little I remember that a holiday didn't feel like a holiday until the cousins were there! I think my kids feel the same way....Lila and Sophie were so happy to see each other!
The rain stopped for a moment today...the clouds parted and the sun actually came out...so we quickly got an egg hunt together! The littles joyfully hunted eggs as fast as they could!




Riggs found the golden egg...full of money. Without hesitation he gave it...cash and all.... to Lila Ray!
She was so proud...but not as proud as I was of how sweet Riggs was...what a good brother!
The hunt was a success!
We spent the morning eating,  catching up...hanging out...and watching the littles play!



I heart Easter brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment