It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best Friends

I am in awe of the relationship my boys have. I know things may change...and there may be times and ages where they drift apart...but I know the foundation will always be there so no matter what they will always find a way back to each other. They are best friends...truly. I dont know what they wold do without each other.  They each have their own rooms...decorated just so...but evey night they climb into the same bed..and drift off to sleep talking about the day...and what plans they have for tomorrow. I love it...they are so blessed to have this amazing friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment