It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Bunny Came!

Sleepily the little Hardys came down the stairs Easter morning.
The Bunny had been here...and even left a lettuce trail...that fussy bunny!
 But he also left treats for the boys and treats for the girls...the baskets were overflowing!

 Riggs, Rollins and Sarah Kate were excited to see what the bunny had brought!
 Lila...still sleepy...and grumpy...held back for a bit....
 She eventually checked her basket out too....
 She was the most excited about her new squeaky sandals...she put them right on!
 It was a great morning for sure! Thank you Easter Bunny!
I will say that Riggs was a little disappointed in the bunny this year...although he never said a word, I could see it in his eyes...but the morning was happy for him when he got his Easter presents form Jeremy and me...one of them was a final four t shirt..and that brought the smile I had been looking for! Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment