It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sk's last Easter party at Watkins

For the next few weeks there may be a lot of post that have Sk, last, and Watkins in the title....her time there is coming to an end...and it could not be more bittersweet. Today she had her Easter party...and as I watched her smile and play I was flooded with emotion...you are just so little in pre school.
 Lila came with me and SK was, of course, sweet as pie to her baby sister...helping her, including her, loving her....


They put together foam chick and eggs...and all the moms got the biggest kick out of Sarah Kate's.  She was given the bow....which on the template was a bow tie for the neck of the chick...a bow tie is not in her schema...but a hair bow sure is! I think it looks perfect....and perfectly her!

No comments:

Post a Comment