It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rollins Alexander Hardy is 7!

Rollins woke up on his birthday a happy boy! He woke up with his best friends...Riggs, Colin and Braden still here from the sleepover the night before...and to his favorite breakfast made by mom..homemade pancakes, sausage and eggs!
 Miss Jenna arrived shortly after with a balloon bouquet and birthday lovin' for him...he adores her and she adored him!
 I can't believe he is seven! But what I do believe with all my heart is that he is precious....
 and full of a genuine kindness that grows and sweetens everyday.....
 and man is he a cutie with a smile that lights up the room!
 
After Church Rollins wanted Hometown pizza for lunch so we headed there and the Schaffners joined us making it all the more merry!
Then it was off to play a little birthday flag football....

Followed by a little birthday soccer game.....Rollins had grabbed his own cleats and as I changed him from football to soccer we realized he had picked up 2 right cleats...so he had to wait until daddy got back with a left cleat to play....

 With both cleats on he played, as always, with all his heart....

Rollins did not score..he was close...but Riggs did...and after the ball went in the goal Riggs turned around and his eyes went straight for the person he wanted to high five the most....
 His brother......oh I love a good brother moment!
 Back home we joined the family to celebrate with Moe's and cake...chocolate cake with white icing per the birthday boy's request!


His favorite gift was his Brandon Knight Jersey...it got the biggst and best smile!

 He was so cute after he opened up all his presents going around the room and hugging everyone and thanking them for the presents...he is so thoughtful and just precious to the bone!
I can't believe where I was seven years ago today...laying on a table...my baby's heart rate dropping...we're losing him, said the nurse....being wheeled into an emergency c-section in the hopes that we could save my baby...it was a nightmare......
 But when I woke up from the nightmare this .....this perfect, precious, little person...was waiting for me...and I was forever changed....and forever a believer in the power of prayer...

I hope to blog his birth story someday soon...but for now I just want to wish him the happiest birthday ever!I love you with all my heart, Rollins Alexander Hardy! Thank you for all the love you give to me everyday in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment