It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shedd Aquarium

Day two started with the Shedd Aquarium...our precious doorman, Tommy, grabbed my camera and snapped this on our way out the door...We loved Tommy and he loved us!
There was no line so that was fantastic! Just pulling up to the building is cool...it is so majestic...and I loved the banner hanging from the building....Life is Magical

The littles were taken right away with the exhibits...but I will be honest and tell you that is took me a while to even see an exhibit...I was so taken with their faces as they watched and looked and took it all in...I could not see past that for a while.



These were funny fish that Lila loved because they were pink...but Riggs thought the bump on their head was so weird!

The penguins were a favorite for sure!

The whales, however, were by far the best! They were magnificent!!!
The 4D show was so awesome...just like Disney with the bubbles and the vibrating seats...very cool!


It was an amazing way to start day two in Chicago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment