It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's time!

It's time to dye Easter eggs...and although I love to dip them into beautiful spring colors...they are beautiful just the way they are too!
 We invited Ryan and Reagan to join us as they have never colored Easter eggs so this was their very first time! I got it all ready and we got busy!
 The hit was the wax crayon...where they could write their name or draw a picture...dunk it in the dye...and wha-la....the message or picture was revealed in the color...magical!



 We colored 4 dozen eggs....and we sent some home with Ryan and Reagan too! They were beautiful!
 Can you tell which one Jeremy...my car lover made? ;)
 The Hardy kids were so proud and so precious! We colored them...now we are ready to hide and hunt! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment