It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy

We celebrated Jeremy's real birthday today with just us...and Jeremy wanted a good fish sandwich so I was in charge of finding one! My research led me to this little treasure...Stans Fish Sandwich.


The fish was amazing...and this was sure to be our new fish spot...IF this place wasn't closing in 35 days after 24 years of business...how could we have missed out for so long?! The best part, however, was the bathroom....the kids went many times! You had to go through the kitchen and up some stairs to get there and they thought that was so cool!
It was so fun...and we will definatley be back before they close forever!
Then it was home for cake and presents...the girls helped me make an orange cake per daddy's birthday request!

Daddy made a wish...I hope it was a good one...Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment