It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In the mail today....

Today I went out and got the mail..and there was a letter for me. It's not often that you get a letter these days so it was already special. When I opened it I found out that I had won the torch award for Goshen. I read and reread the letter...I was so touched. There in my kitchen I cried a few tears...of joy, of course...because it meant so much. I just love Goshen...it truly is a part of my heart. I love the joy and understanding my children come home with every day. I love the love and smiles they see in their class rooms and in the halls.  I could not be more happy or more blessed with the teachers that have come into their lives at Goshen.  It is an honor and with love that that I give back to this amazing school...and I was so touched that the staff sees the love in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment