It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"the brothers"

I am making supper this afternoon and I can hear the dribbling of the basketball as I cook. When I go over to the window this is what I see......the brothers.
 Sarah Kate started referring to the boys as a collective unit when she was little...and now Lila...and even I call them the brothers.  And they are brothers...truly. These two boys support and care about each other very much...and they spend so much time together...because they want to. They are never alone...or without something amazing to do...because they have each other....and I love this so very much.  Although they are very different from each other in so many ways and go off with different friends to do this or do that...they are always happy to come back home and be together again. I am so happy they have each other. They are the most amazing boys I know...and I love hearing that basketball dribble knowing they are outside together making memories together..just the two of them...the brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment