It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wacky day at Watkins!

Today was Wacky Day at Watkins for K-Kate! She was over the top excited about this...and carefullly went through her closet picking out just the right combination of her clothes for a wacky outfit and this is what she came up with!
 I thought she was just preious! She loved the 3 pony tails with 3 different ribbons! She is so much fun and I love her enthusiasm for life.....she gets excited about the little things and I hope she keeps doing that all the days of her life!




 Lila was in awe of this fun wacky outifit and watched intently as SK got her things together to go to school. She sat with her arm around Jack telling him all about how wacky Sarah Kate was today...and I swear he listened to every word!

No comments:

Post a Comment