It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hardy kids...I'd like to introduce you to Big Boy!

Mamaw and Grandpa too will sometimes make reference to getting a "big boy"  when Daryl was little..and hot fudge cake...and the kids have no clue really what that means. There are a few Shoneys left and certainly not all of them have a Big Boy statue out front...but while Shoneys is still here I decided to introduce the kids to big boy on yet another snow day! The first thing they loved was the ice...ity bity..and my favorite kind.
They loved the curly staws and they ate eveything on their plates!

And now they know what it is to experience Big Boy...a silly but fun lesson for a snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment