It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Morning Meetings with the girls

Once a week...usually on Friday mornings when the boys have school but the girls do not...I announce to the girls that we need to have a meeting. They come running to the kitchen table...climb up in their seats and wait for the meeting to begin. I call the meeting to order...take roll (all 3 of us!) and then tell them the agenda for the meeting. Sometimes it is making muffins for someone who has lost a loved one...sometimes it is packing up a care package...sometimes it is wrapping a birthday gift..sometimes it is a craft...but today it was a manicure! They were so excited when I unveiled the pink polish for their tiny nails!
We cut, buffed and polished!

 And then blew them dry!
 When the meeting was adjourned Sk asked if I could take their picture with their hands on their hips...and I told her that was the perfect way to end our manicure meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment