It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Colin & Riggs

As I watched Riggs play basketball today... I could not stop thinking about him and Colin. Their 8 and 9 year old bodies out there running down the court...high fives...smiles...eye rolls...heads shaken in frustrations exchanged between them when they passed each other. Two boys...who are two very good friends. They have known each other since Riggs was born, but I am pretty sure we fell in love with Colin when we kept him over night when his great grandfather was in the hospital ...and they were just waiting for Ben to go. I remember picking up Colin at the hospital and keeping him overnight. At this time he still slept with Nate and Mandy...and so Jeremy and I put him right between us that night and he has been in our hearts ever since. I love watching these boys grow up together...but it is going so fast...too fast.

The night we fell in love with Colin.....



and them playing basketball today......

No comments:

Post a Comment