It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 31, 2011

weekend review

It was a busy but great weekend!

I laughed with friends and rebuilt bridges....


Bridges the littles could sense and felt safe enough to walk across.....

Riggs found himself at the foul line and sank the shot!

Jenna ran ten miles and we were there to cheer her on! So proud of her!
 Since it was a little warmer and the sun was shining...we took Jack for his first long walk...or that was the intention.....
 At the corner of Interlaken Lila stopped...and I had to carry her the rest of the way
 Jack met a new friend...Sage Block. They were instant buddies!


We celebrated Ryan's 11th birthday with him and I was sentimental as we talked about him going to middle school next year.....

 I took a run with my Riggsy and realized his shoes truly are as big as mine....

We ended the weekend by picking up Jeremy who had trouble finishing up his practice marathon but he will get it...and by having chicken pot pie at Gran-Grans followed by warm baths and warm towels. It was a good one...truly it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment