It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm doing it!

It's not every day, friends....not even every other day...but 2 and usually 3 times a week I have been running. I hate it. I hate how it hangs over me...I feel guilty not finding time to do it...I feel guilty for the times I fit it in and let something else I should be doing go. I hate the cramps and being in the cold...so mostly I hate it...and I will tell you that it's a love hate relationship running in my neighborhood. I hate how I keep going because I am sure the car I heard behind me is someone I know and I sure don't want to embarrass my self by being too slow...too winded...too out of shape...but I love how I think that at the same time...it keeps me running and not just giving up and going with the walking. But I LOVE how I feel after...how when you stop..the sweat comes and you feel hot and tired...and accomplished...... but mostly I love being able to tell Riggs I ran that day...that is enough to keep me doing it. So I am breaking away to run...so far so good..and happy to report that I have dentist and doctor visits on the calendar!









1 comment: