It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, January 28, 2011

the neighbors


-sex and the city

We had a really nice night out with the neighborhood crew to celebrate the January birthdays. We went to Maker's Mark and although it was a couples evening...as I looked around the table at these women...these neighbors...these friends....I was flooded with good memories with each of them. Memories that brought a smile to my face and warmth in my heart.  We are the neighbors...the friends who see each other at our best and at our worst...the ones who pitch in to bring a meal...watch a child....or send a text of encouragement on a hard day.  There have been hiccups but no matter what there has always been love.




No comments:

Post a Comment