It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I must have done something right...

We love the neighborhood that is basically across the street from ours...Norton Commons. It is full of places we call ours....our best sushi.....our farmers market....our favorite place for breakfast....our hair salon....we just love it....the icing on the....pardon the pun cupcake.... was when Carmen's Cupcakes opened...and it became our favorite sweet treat. The first time I had one and realized I would walk to this store...I knew I had...at sometime in my life done something right...and this had to be my reward. It is a little piece of precious heaven...everything about it...just look at it! Precious!
 When you walk in...the smell of buttercream sweetness swirls around you...and it is so exciting to see what Carmen has in store for you on any given day....red velvet with buttercream, strawberry short cake cupcakes, cookies and cream cupcakes, chocolate with chocolate cookie crumb icing., carrott cake with cream cheese swirl icing..the list goes on and on and changes everyday! Today I took Riggs, Rollins and Colin.
 I chose Vanilla- vanilla today...and not only was it beautiful but absolutely delicious!
 The boys went with chocolate-chocolate and added their own sprinkles at the candy bar!


You haven't lived till you've had one....

No comments:

Post a Comment