It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Right before bed....

Jeremy and I  have found a new time....right before bed. Usually we are doing our own thing...maybe I am asleep on the couch or he is watching a football game...or maybe he is dozing in the chair or I am making coffee getting ready to pull a late nighter to complete some project. But Jack has added a new time to our day. Right before bed most nights we play with him together...love on him...pat and rub him from head to toe...and Jeremy and I talk about Jack's day...which leads to talking about the kids and then whatever else. It has been great...just another way Jack has added to our family in a way that was unexpected.  I hope you are asleep at one am, but Jeremy and I are up with Jack...and talking....together. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment