It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Lila..our shoe game!

Lila, may be a diva at heart...we'll see and only time will tell but I can tell you that the girl loves shoes...truly she does! She has made up this dress up game and we play all the time. Sarah Kate plays with us most of the time too. In this game I sit and judge the shoes she has selected and models for me....if I love them I am to say ooh-lala....if I do not like them I am say ooh my goodness take them off! These red heels...even though they don't match are ooh lala!!



 These brown slippers of daddy's...oh my goodness take them off!
 When you are two trying on high heels is just hard...when she tried to stand up in these boots she fell over and the tears started to fall!

 We sat on the closet floor and made silly faces and took pictures of them...in no time we were smiling again and ready to keep searching for the most beautiful ooh lala shoe in the closet!
 She decided to just try one boot...just because she can't stand up and model this pair doesn't mean they don't count!
 In the end the shiny red spiked high heels were proclaimed the ultimate ooh lala tonight! Next time another shoe will get this honor. The winning shoe may change but the real winner is me every time we play....I am so lucky to watch this creative, fun-loving baby girl blossom every day! Oh how I adore her...and her love of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment