It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Capture the Flag

Friday nights around here have a feeling of freedom...no set bed time..and a weekend ahead that always has something fun in store...the kids are just happy..and tonight we were all extra happy because Jeremy was around. With his new job and Ironman training we seem to see less and less of him these days but tonight he was present...and it felt so good. I am not sure what you did Friday night...maybe something glamorous ...maybe it involved an adult beverage. The Hardy's were home..all together..playing capture the flag and we had an absolute ball!!
It was Daddy, Lila and Sarah Kate......
Versing Moma, Riggs and Rollins...

 We got in our team huddle and devised the plan of all plans and with hands in for a Hardy cheer the game began!

With music blaring and Jack chasing and barking we played ...again and again...running and laughing the whole time!
We celebrated our victories with high fives.....
Chest Bumps...

running hugs....
and celebration dances....


It was a fun filled Friday night! That is one of the most amazing things about having a big family...we are a party all our own! I look at these pictures..no make up...tired from the long week and I look terrible...but I also look happy...and happy is always beautiful..so I will take it and run with it...literally...with a white piece of paper in my hand that is a flag and being chased my one of my children through a house is full of happy sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment