It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Important papers

Today some important papers arrived for Sarah Kate today....the Official Goshen Kindergarten Registration packet! She was over the moon with happiness....

 I was crying inside...and smiling for her on the outside. Thank goodness all she saw was my smile. I am going to miss this little girl so very much...she is my BFF...we do everything together...and everything that I can talk to her about I do...she is wise beyond her years, this child. I will miss how she rests her feet on mine when we snuggle for afternoon coffee.....
 I will miss how she hands me art that she has created especially for me...ten times a day...like this masterpiece I got today of me picking strawberries....cause she knows I love strawberries and she loves me.
 I will miss how she passes by her little sister and if Lila is asleep she says aaahhhh and stops to kiss the top of her head.
 I will miss being at my desk...working...studying..emailing...blogging...and looking into the next room and just knowing she is there...with me.
 I will miss crayons always on my kitchen table.......
 I will miss experiencing the sweet day time drama she brings...."oh Moma these are the most delicious cupcakes ever...thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
 and Lila Ray will be lost without her afternoon stories read by Sarah Kate....
 Coloring, crafts, and art with Sarah Kate....
 Oh her eyes just light up when Sarah Kate walks in the room.....it makes me teary just thinking about it...the void Lila and I will experience when Sarah Kate joins the boys at school all day.
 But for now she is still ours and we will soak her up...and although these days...and especially this summer will be bittersweet as she prepares to go to school...we will celebrate the joy she brings to all of us. She is an amazing little girl...so smart...so thoughtful...so kind...so precious....I will miss the hours of all of this that school will take from me....
 But most of all I will miss this sweet face.....that I know by heart...every perfect part of it....I love her more than life! I always wanted a little girl....and she is exactly what I dreamed she would be...my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment