It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My big game

Today the Cats played North Carolina for a chance to go to the final four. It was a big game. Jeremy was still away...and I thought we would get together with Bumpa and Grandpa but that didn't happen either...so it was just me and the kids. I was a little down...tired from the long week...but the kids were excited.....
 and looking at those precious faces..soon I was just as excited!
 We started off just watching the game..the baskets went back and forth between North Carolina and The Cats....
 But soon we were into it..and jumping..and yelling.....and it was so fun!

 And it hit me...sitting there...this was my big game. Although I would loved for Jeremy to have been there with us...this was my chance to soak in every high five and celebrate evey basket with these Kentucky basketball lovin' kids....... I would never have another moment like this. I can't imagine Jeremy ever being gone during the tournament again...so this was my big game with the kids and I loved every second of it!
  We were so proud and happy when the game was over and we were final four bound...knowing all our cheering...hoping and praying had made a difference! ;)


 Kentucky was Beast as the boys always say and we were beyond excited! 

We can't wait to watch the next game with daddy though...See you soon, Daddy and Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment