It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

fat jimmys

With Jeremy far away in India...Jeremy and I both had a shift in perspective....of what is important...what really matters. He was away and I could not see him or spend time with him...and it made me want to spend time with my family.  Most Everyone is here..within driving distance...and yet life is busy....and our time together is not often enough...and I hate that. We need to make more of an effort.   I invited Sandy and Cam over for Pizza the first Sunday Jeremy was gone but Cam and his family could not come because Sophie was sick...so we tried again this Saturday. We all met at Fat Jimmy's for Pizza...and Buttered balls...and it was delicious! 
One of the kids must have taken this of Cam...but I liked it.....he is watching Sophie. She is going through a screaming phase...and I am here to tell you that her scream is special...a real attention getter. It's not a yucky scream and she is not being bad...it just has very unique pitch. When I saw this picture it made me laugh..it looks like he is watching her waiting for the scream. What can I say...he is the daddy of a toddler now...a new adventure for him..and he seems to love it...ear piercing screams and all! ;)
The girls steal the show...every time we are together. They laugh and giggle and have so much fun...and I think every time...why don't we do this more?


After Pizza we went for ice cream....just another reason to be together longer...
I am so happy we got together...and hope we will be able to do it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment