It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter poo

This is the green shampoo that I bought at the dollar store...and since we have been putting out the Easter decorations...this shampoo has been dubbed the "Easter poo"
 This is Lila....who loves her baths...and has developed a fondness to the above Easter poo
 She washed my hair many...many...times with the Easter poo...(thank goodness it was a dollar and not the good Aveda!) She was so funny because she would pour it in her hand..rub them together..and say I'm really into it. I am very laid back, but we all have our things that just make us crazy...the fingernails on the chalk board kind of crazy...and my thing is wrinkled hands from the bath. After they are wrinkled I hate to touch anything...and I am ready to get out! I was in the bath so long with Lila and that Easter poo that my hands were prune like....I told her this was true love.
 But eventually we got out...and I wrapped her up. After her bath she likes to be wrapped like a burrito...and will run around saying she is the (insert color) burrito...tonight she was the brown burrito...but truth truth be know she likes to be the pink burrito best!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete