It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Caroline

When I was in college I was a live in nanny for an amazing family....the Crush family. I say live in because I had my own room and I felt like a part of their family..they were and still are in my heart.  College is a time of fun and frolic but if given the choice between a date party and a night to be with Caroline...I would choose her every time...every time.  The moment I saw her I fell in love with her and she has grown into such a beautiful young lady. Thank goodness for facebook so I can watch her and know what is happening in her life. I just wrote a letter for her 8th grade confirmation retreat. Her mother, Linda, asked me to do so because I was an important person in her life. I felt so honored to be chosen as one of her people.....just as I feel honored to know and love this beautiful girl and this loving family. I carry them with me in my heart every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment