It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, March 12, 2011

so big...so caring

Lately when I see Lila Ray from behind...I think to myself....who is that? Who is that little girl with the long, blonde hair.....I have a baby..not a little girl...right? She is just getting so big...and I swear her hair is on fire...it gets longer everyday. She has always been an independent, spirited little soul but lately her loving and caring side seem to really be rising to the surface. She is always concerned with me...what I need...what I am doing....if I look sad or frustrated she will say wrap around Momma which means she wants me to pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and snuggles into my neck and just loves me with all he has to give in that moment...and I love every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment