It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, March 24, 2011

two

Lila is two...every bit of it. She is a mess and keeps me on my toes for sure. She is sassy and funny and you never know what is going to come out of her mouth. But I love to watch her...she is so beautiful and so vibrant...and she is mine.  Tonight on the front porch she stuck a baby down her shirt and pulled it out  saying..it popped out...it just been borned!

 She waved the baby around to celebrate!
 Then thought about it.....so pensive....I be gentle with baby....
 So she placed her gently on the rocker and went to swing for a little bit...
These little plays happen 100 times a day.....every one of them different....but I watch them proudly and with baited breath as I watch her grow and learn through play...I think she is one amazing little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment