It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tender Rolls

In typical little boy fashion the brothers are working on a fort. I was headed over the hill to take pictures when I met his face coming up over the hill.....so sad. As soon as he saw me the tears really started rolling and when I asked him what was wrong he said..I didn't share the scissors with K-Kate and she said I wasn't likeable or careable.....He is so sensitive and so tender hearted...and has that deep longing for everyone to love him and for everyone to be happy. God love him...he is careable! Careable to the core.... although I don't think careable is a word ;).....I adore this little boy and his tender heart.
 After a little love he was back to his fun, silly , careable self!

No comments:

Post a Comment