It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cold but warm

We woke up this Sunday morning to snow on the ground...winter had forgotten that it was officially sping and we were done with him.

 It was cold outside but the sun was shining on us....Jeremy had called and was coming home a day early.
 So our hearts were warm and we had spring inside the house anyway.....

 and fresh Krispy Kremes for breakfast!

 And a great cup of coffee in my Chi Omega owl mug which just makes me happy anyway!
 It was a wonderful morning.....and I love to watch my sleepy , morning kids, love on each other as the day begins..they are more snuggly....more cuddly....especially to each other.

and this morning Riggs slept in...cozy in his bed...and I was so happy for him.
 and altough Jeremy was still far away in India...he was getting ready to board a plane to come home. We had so many things to fill our hearts with warmth this morning...that the cold outside really didn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment