It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daddy called!

The kids hadn't talked to Jeremy for days. He has called but with the time change it seems like his calls fall when they are in school or asleep, but tonight as we were settling down for bed he called and got to talk to them. I know they loved hearing his voice and I know it did wonders for Jeremy to hear them!



 I was a little nervous about Lila....she has a mind of her own and was really into playing pretend as her turn approached....I wanted her to talk to Jeremy so much. He had called before when she was with me but would not talk to him....so I held my breath as I handed her the phone....
 And she didn't say much...but Hi Daddy and I love you was probably all he needed to hear....

No comments:

Post a Comment