It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I tried!

I do very little by myself at this stage in my life. Seriously, I may be in the bathroom by myself...maybe if I am lucky...once a week. Riggs was gone... Mom was here and the other littles were all busy doing one thing or another. I walked by mom...and mouthed...not whispered mouthed...that I was going to sneak up and take a bath. A few minutes later she looked around and the kids were gone...and when she came upstairs to find them...this is what she found.

 What's a moma to do...when those sweet faces want to climb in the warm bubbles with Moma...they won't want to forever.....I tried to take a bath by myself....maybe next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment