It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watkins Mother's tea with SK

I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am to have lived next to Jane for many reasons, but one great one is that she introduced me to Watkins Preschool. I have never been in a place so full of love and I feel like my children are so blessed to know this place and the wonderful people who work there. Today was just one of the many reasons I love this place...the annual Mother's tea!
When I arrived my handmade corsage was waiting for me.....SK made it just for me with her own two little hands! Precious!
 And Sweet Gail Shaw the director of the preschool was waiting for me as well...to welcome each mother with her love....and her kindness...she is truly a special lady!
 I took my seat and in they came...all in a line...all the 4 and 5 year olds...but all I could see what this sweet face...I couldn't take my eyes off of it!
 They sang many songs about love, mommies, and God, but the cutest was Baby Bumblebee...here she is holding her baby bumblebee....
 When the program was over we clapped and cheered and I presented my girl with a beautiful pink rose for making my day with her loveliness!
 Hand in hand we walked to the tea party where drinks and cup cakes awaited us!
 On the way there we walked under her kite....can you guess which one is hers?
The children had drawn pictures of their mommies and written about them. I had done this with Riggs, Rollins and now Sarah Kate...I was so excited to see my picture!

 At my seat was the sweetest home made frame with a picture of my girl in it!
 I adore this little girl and her sweetness.....she is as close to perfect as they come!
It was a wonderful tea! A spring treat for sure....and Sarah Kate loved having me at her school. We are so thankful for her teacher, Mrs. Helige...we are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment