It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day...we did the best we could!

St. Patrick's Day 2011 started off as a day of green just like it was supposed to be! We started the day with green sprinkled cinnamon rolls and everyone was shamrocked out in green!


But at noon I could feel a shift...and the first sign was of the shift was when I went to Carmen's cupcakes to get after school treats. My intention was to get green St. Patrick's day cupcakes...but when I got there I saw the chocolate ones with blue and  white straws in them...and Go Cats whispered in my ear! So I got both..yes it was St. Patrick's day...but it was also game day for Kentucky....March Madness!
 I picked the boys up from school so they could be home in time to watch the game when it started...and we were happy to find Jeremy home to watch it with us since he would be leaving for his trip to India on Saturday .....so that was a treat but the icing on the cake was watching him as U of L lost in the first round...he was beside himself with Joy! It was so funny...something he would only do in the privacy of his own living room!

Riggs started out in his green Shamrock shirt but had to put on his Kentucky blue by half time...it was a nail biter of a game...and we we all wondering if we would be just like Louisville and out in the first round.
 
 But the Cats won and Riggs and Alex celebrated with cheers and high fives....the luck of the Irish was with the Cats today...and we were so happy! So maybe we didn't wear green all day...but we did the best we could!

No comments:

Post a Comment