It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

She's ready....

It's official...Sarah Kate McBride Hardy is signed up  for Kindergarten!

 When they took her back for her assessment she happily went and Ms. Stephanie said she rocked it out....it sent a pang of hurt through me looking through the glass at her in that big library...without me.
But she is ready....and eager...and growing up! She went away for the weekend with Jenna and Julia to go to Julia's cheer leading competition. She went with ease and was fine being away from me for two nights..although she was thoughtful enough to suggest we take this picture together before she left so I could look at it while she was gone! :)
It was about a year ago that Jason and Tonya asked if they could have Sk for the weekend...and although I would have loved for her to have gone...she wasn't ready...I wasn't ready...but now she is... so she can come have a weekend with Syd now, J and T...don't wait on me to be ready because I don't think that will ever happen! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment