It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Right back...

I love and cherish the special moments when I am watching the kids..and something they do ..or say...will take me right back to a moment....and for a fleeting second you get to relive it...oh how I welcome these moments! This morning I had one with Riggs. He was sitting on the couch...he had just gotten up and I had handed him his warm, morning tea. He still prefers this first tea of the day from a straw cup...and I make sure this little request is met every day so his morning starts off right. As I watched him enjoy the tea...sucking it from the straw the same way he did when he was 2.....I was taken right back to his first day of Kindergarten.....
The morning of his first day of school started off just the same way...as did every morning before that...and every morning will until he tells me no more warm morning tea from a straw cup....hopefully I will be getting up and getting that warm tea ready for him for a while longer...when I hand it to him every morning it's like telling him I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment